Tecnologia do Blogger.

He tastes like heaven

I used to think heaven had no flavor
But since I tried you, you've done me a favor
If someone ever asked what heaven tastes like
Sure had always thought there's nothing alike

But I have to tell you, it's pretty possible
and this taste is usually available
You just have to look around
and recognize as you're in awe

Because once it's near and you can't realize
it's not coming back as soon
then maybe you'll meet heaven when you die
what if I meet hell? It depends on you.

But there's a way of feeling heaven while you're alive
and this is what I'm talking about
If you ever feel a love inside
you must not let it goes out

Feel it. It feels like heaven.
See it. It looks like heaven.
Hear it. It sounds like heaven.
Smell it. It smells like heaven.
Kiss him. He tastes like heaven.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário